Just as mold can affect your property, it can also affect your health. Call Ally Restore+ Construct immediately if you suspect mold in your home or property. We will inspect and assess your property. Our licensed and trained professionals use the proper equipment to contain and remediate the mold quickly and professionally. Allow Ally to assist you with coordinating a mold assessment through one of our licensed and approved assessors.
Call us immediately at our 24-hour Emergency Service line: 813-814-2559
We offer the following mold remediation services:
- Complimentary Initial Inspection: We will come out to the property, evaluate the damage, and give an estimate for any remediation services needed.
- Remediation: We conduct visual examinations of the building’s environmental condition. This may include the use of invasive and non-invasive moisture meters, infrared technology and inner wall inspections. Further detailed assessments can be coordinated with one of our licensed and approved mold assessors.
- Locating the Source: We will find the source of the moisture. Locating the moisture source is one of the most important parts of completing a successful remediation. As a Licensed Contractor, Ally can also repair the source to prevent escalating damage.
- Contain the Damage: It is important to contain the mold damage, even before remediation efforts begin. Our containment procedures will help ensure that mold will not cross-contaminate into otherwise unaffected areas of the property.
- Structural Remediation: We provide expert mold remediation services, utilizing the industry’s latest technology and techniques. Ally follows all industry standards and guidelines, focusing more on the removal of fungal damaged materials, rather than the application of chemicals and fogging solutions. We use state of the art HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) cleaning and filtration equipment to aid in the remediation process. Ally strongly recommends that a third-party Post Remediation Verification (PRV) be conducted upon the completion of all remediation projects to ensure that the property is brought back down to acceptable fungal levels.
- Content Remediation: We can perform the decontamination on-site, or when necessary, back at our facility. We utilize a digital photographic inventory system for pack out and cleaning of personal content. Portable storage systems are often used to help aid in the successful remediation of content.
- Insurance Claims: We will assist the property owner with the claims filing process and work directly with any insurance company.
To learn more, click HERE
To read facts and tips, click HERE