Skilled Labor – Full-Time Position
LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIANCED AND SKILLED TRADESMAN CAPABLE OF CARPENTRY/DRYWALL/PAINTING/TILE
Compensation is based on experience, plus benefits and commission.
We currently have an opening available for an EXPERIENCED construction tradesman/working foreman. This position will transition into project management if desired.
Our company performs: Emergency service clean-up after water and fire losses, remediation services and reconstruction, remodeling, and general construction. This position requires the ability to perform construction related services and coordinate with management team. This position will allow for growth and project management. A strong background in construction trades is a must. We service the Tampa Bay and the surrounding counties.
- Applicant MUST have a valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Applicant will be subject to a pre-employment background check
- Must be willing to work outside as well as inside
- Must be physically able to lift objects weighing 25-50 pounds on a regular basis
- Must have reliable transportation to work and be good with time management
- Must have basic tools of the trade(s)
- Must be willing to work long hours at times and occasional evenings and weekends. We are a 24 hour emergency service company
- Must be a problem solver and learn new aspects of the required job
- Must be self-motivated and work well with others
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to communicate with customers at job sites
- General construction knowledge and field experience is a MUST
- Must have experience (but not limited to) carpentry, painting, drywall, tile, insulation, flooring, and basic plumbing and electrical services
- Emergency Service and Mold Remediation experience is a Plus
- Must be able to work independently and in a TEAM environment
Email Resume’ to: JTerepka@allyrc.com